Monday, February 15, 2010

It's been a while!

Hi! It's been a really long time since I've posted an update, so here goes! We have moved yet again...lol! This time for good I hope! We are finally buying a home in Florida! YEAH! We bought a house in Wildwood Pines, still in St. Augustine! We are much closer to the grocery store, my gym, and the kids are in the same school district...what a plus! Emily is a junior now, where did time go? She is driving all by herself! At the end of May, first of June, we will be buying her a car. She wants cute, we want economical...we'll meet somewhere in the middle. Hannah is a busy 2nd grader now. She loves to read, but no so much with math...lol! We are working on that. Olivia started kindergarten this year! My babies are now all in school. She is doing very well.

Emily was in Winterguard again this fall, but decided not to continue with it this spring. She now has more time after school and can work more easily. She was working at Sonic...her first job, but has since moved on to the new theater here in town. She enjoys it...plus she gets free movie passes each week...bonus! She has been taking me with her lately...nice quality time for us! Tonight we watched Valentine's Day. It was hilarious!

Hannah is taking Karate now. She is a yellow belt, but will be testing at the beginning of March for her orange belt. It's a good thing for her to learn!

Olivia was doing Girl Scouts, daisies, but the troop seems to have fell apart, so we'll see what she will do soon. Who knows?

Curt is busy at the cemetery and working on our lawn service. I am doing some cleaning for others, and working with the lawn service. The lawn service is kind of slow right now though. I'm not complaining though...of course it does hurt the budget when things are slow.

Hopefully we will be closing on our house tomorrow, which is my oldest birthday! She will be 19 tomorrow! She is currently in Orlando, with Sophia and Spencer. We had Hilarie's birthday dinner on Saturday. She is busy working two jobs and will hopefully be back to school in the fall! She's doing good though!

I'm trying to get back in shape too! This year my goal is fit, fab and 40! December is my deadline! I will be reaching the big 40 this year! No more not liking myself! I am trying to get to the gym more often, doing 45 minutes of cardio and strength training. I have lost 10 lbs so far...only 20 more to go! I've been slacking lately so I need to get back and get motivated again! I really wish I had a buddy! I know I can always call my sister and she'll keep me going! Wish she was here though! I miss her!

I'm hoping to plan another cruise this year where we take the little ones! They really want to go on one! Welll it's getting really late and Curt would probably like for me to turn off the tv and this computer! He bought me this laptop for Valentine's day! I know he spoils me! I love it! I also got chocolate covered strawberries, pretzels and cookies too! He took me out for dinner at Outback where we had fillets, and lobster tails, and ended with cheesecake! It was the sweetheart special! It was delicious!

Well hopefully I'll be posting more soon! Night!

0 comments: