Tuesday, March 31, 2009

26 days and counting!




I can't wait till I leave for my cruise!! Curt and I are going on a Carnival cruise on April 26th out of Miami on the Triumph. This will be my 2nd Carnival cruise and Curt's first. We had cruised together 3 times, this being my 5th cruise since we've been in Florida. I have posted some photos from our boat.




Here is our Itinerary:


Port of Call Arrive Depart


Sunday, April 26th Miami, Florida 4:00pm


Monday, April 27th Fun Day at Sea


Tuesday, April 28th San Juan, Puerto Rico 5:00pm 12:00am


Wednesday, April 29th St. Thomas, USVI 7:00am 6:00pm


Thursday, April 30th St. Maarten, NA 7:00am 5:00pm


Friday, May 1st Fun Day at Sea


Saturday, May 2nd Fun Day at Sea


Sunday, May 3rd Miami, Florida 8:00am
We are staying on the pool deck or Panarama deck. Should be convenient since we spend alot of time on that deck! I can't wait to lounge out on the deck and enjoy the beautiful scenery! I'll post lots of pictures when I return!




0 comments: